At House to Home Solutions we are always researching new products that we can offer to our clients. Over the next few weeks on our blog, we wanted to introduce some of the new products that we are really excited to be offering. A couple weeks ago, we talked about the Mezzo Window line by Alside and Amaar Garage Doors.
Today, we are going to talk about the new ProVia Doors. This is a private-owned company, that takes great care in creating durable and hand-crafted products. We are pleased to add them to the list of products that we are offering our customers.
With ProVia doors, you do have some choices, depending on the type of door that you need. The ProVia line includes entryway doors and storm doors. Here are some features of each that we know that you will enjoy:
If you are in the market for a new entryway door, ProVia offers three different styles:
- Signet® – available in cherry, mahogany, oak or fir wood doors. You have your choice of 14 different stain colors or 16 different paint finishes. Also, this style is available as a single or double entryway door.
- Heritage – available in oak, hemlock or smooth texture wood. You have your choice of 7 different stain colors or 16 different paint finishes. This style is also available as a single or double entryway door.
- Legacy – this is made from 20-gauge steel. You have your choice of 7 different stain colors or 16 different paint finishes.
If you are in the market for a new storm door, ProVia offers five different styles:
- Spectrum – available in 17 different styles and 16 colors.
- Decorator – available with or without a screen.
- Deluxe – available in 16 different styles and 16 colors.
- DuraGuard – available with a stainless steel screen.
- Superview – comes with a single bottom sweep.
If you are interested in having us come out to your home to give you more information on a new entryway door or storm door give us a call today. Be sure to be on the look-out for our upcoming blog postings where we reveal some other new and exciting products that we will be adding to our product and installation line.