We welcomed in spring yesterday, and now with the new season it’s time to update your home’s decor!
Today’s blog is dedicated to the new season and we are going to provide you with a checklist of what to do around the home in order to welcome in this (hopefully) beautiful weather for the next couple of months!
Here are some easy things to do:
1. It’s time to polish and fix up the light fixtures that are in and around your home, especially the front porch lights. Make sure they shine bright!
2. If your front door looks a little washed out or rusty due to the cold, wintry weather, consider re-painting it! Try using some fun spring colors that not only match your home but welcomes in the new season.
3. Freshen up your interior space as well by giving your walls some new paint. You can even add some color in the room with furniture and/or pictures.
4. Clean the gutters! With winter out of the way, it’s time to clear out some of the gunk that may have accumulated.
5. Clean your windows and siding.
The key to all of this is to welcome in the new weather by brightening things up. Get away from the dull colors that winter brought in and welcome in spring with some fun bright colors that screams inviting to everyone!
Happy decorating! 🙂