This month is dedicated to making the best changes to your home! This post is going to provide some handy tips to do for the month of April to not only welcome spring, but also brighten your home in an easy, dynamic way.
On to the list!
1. Pick a different paint color. Have some fun and pick a color that you usually wouldn’t pick in order to give your home a bit of “newness” to it. Don’t be afraid to be different and go outside of your comfort zone. The worst that can happen is re-doing the project!
2. Bring texture into your home. This can be done by just adding pieces that will stand out and bring the room together. The pieces don’t have to be traditional, just pieces that capture the essence of the room and adds comfort and appeal.
3. Mix in some nature. Allow some natural tones and piece into your home. Try transforming your home to match the current season. This will brighten your home and add a nice natural mix into the home.
4. Upgrade and remodel. If your home is in need of a bit of renovation, consider transforming a certain room, such as updating the counter tops in the kitchen, or installing a new sink. It doesn’t matter what it is, just add a bit of modern flare to your home.
5. Be bold. Don’t be afraid to try something new! Mix and match, rearrange and/or demolish. This is your home so take advantage of the many choices you have to decorate your home.
This week is more of a way for you to think of ideas to transform your home. The following posts will be on how to remodel certain areas of the home and truly make it yours!
For every idea you may have, House to Home Solutions have some DIY projects and our experts to turn your vision into reality!